Monday, December 19, 2011

Cleaning House

Totally not an update about the studio.

I desperately need to clean out some stuff from the apartment - and maybe you need a couple last minute gifts? I've posted several items to Craigslist:

Home Pilates Machine in good used condition - Sold!

Pedal exerciser never removed from its shipping box

Collectible Voldemort wand recreation

Dress watch with black croc-print band

Gothic coffin case/purse with metal hardware - Sold!

IKEA wall-mounted folding table never opened - Sold!

Hopefully soon, I'll have time to go through my excess bike accessories and parts as well. For those of you hoping for crafting and making items - once I'm done with the bike shoe trial - I'm planning on making a serious effort to clean out stuff from the studio.

No comments: