Friday, March 23, 2012

Clip Wraps

I'm busy working in the studio - in addition to shoes, I have a significant pile of wallets cut and ready to assemble. I'm pretty excited about the new variations on the wallets - I'll post when I get the listing up on Etsy.

In the meantime, one of my Velo customers asked me to do matching leather wraps for his clips. Here's a picture of the trial:


While I'm waiting for his clips to arrive, I decided to do a set for one of the Velo V2 pairs I'm working on:


I'm thinking of offering these as a kit: if I do this, you'd get a set of pre-cut and punched leather pieces, special flexible needles (I make those myself) and pre-measured stitching cord. No price yet, but you'd need scissors and little else besides a rudimentary sewing skill:



What do you think?

No comments: